Industrial Air and Wastewater Treatment and Design
With over 50 years of experience, Hydronics Corporation has added the Ambient Engineering division to the business to provide a comprehensive range of reliable cost-effective industrial wastewater and air pollution remediation and control services including:
- Evaluation, development and implementation of advanced air and water pollution control technologies.
- Equipment and systems design.
- Regulatory compliance and testing services.
- Laboratory analytical services.
- Field services.
Using a practical systematic approach or unit process techniques, we will meet with your experts to provide an optimized, cost-effective solution that will meet or exceed regulatory requirements.
Hydronics Wastewater Engineering & Resource Recovery
Hydronics water and waste water engineering provides customized reliable
- #3,542,657 Electrolytic Reduction of Nitrates from Alkaline Metal Hydroxides
- # 3,604,375 Incineration Process and Un-Fired After Burner
- # 6,090,290 Recovery of Selenium From Caustic Waste
- # 747,212 Use Of Powdered Activated Carbon as Enhanced Industrial Wastewater Treatment